*Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” This is at no additional cost to you, and I only recommend products I truly enjoy.
Amazon Prime Day 2017
5 Tips To Get You Ready!
- If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member already then you can join ahead of time to make sure you get in on the deals. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial! If you are a college student you can join Prime Student FREE Two-Day Shipping
- Have an Alexa enabled device such as Echo or Dot? You can get something special on Prime Day.
- Amazon Assistant is available to help you look out for deals on Prime Day.
- If there are items you are interested in you can add them to your list and you’ll be notified if they go on sale.
- The Pre-Prime deals will be starting July 5th! Don’t miss out!
On a side note about Amazon Prime, one of my current favorite Prime benefits is that currently you can get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Once you are past that period if you have and Echo you can get just the Echo Amazon Music for $3.99/month. Not to shabby. I found I like to have unlimited music streaming on multiple devices (which is still only $7.99/mo).
This has been a lot of fun so far this summer because I’ve been able to link Alexa to my bluetooth speakers outside while we’re in the pool or the kids are playing and dancing out on the patio.
Are there any deals you are looking out for on #PrimeDay? Any good deals you’ve found in the past? Share ‘em in the comments!!