Why I Love Creative Live’s Classes
Creative Live offers over 1,500 curated classes in Photography & Video, Money & Life, Craft & Maker, Art & Design, and Music & Audio. There is something for everyone. You can watch on-air broadcasts for free or buy a class and own the content for life.
Taught By Experts
I love Creative Live because their classes offer alot of insight and are taught by experts in the field. I personally have learned more from some of these classes than a whole college semester of a class. It’s about real life experiences and it being explained to you on a level that makes sense with examples that your can implement on your own.
For Bloggers, Businesses, and Creatives
When you start out with your own blog or business it can be difficult to pay someone to handle task for you. There’s a lot that later on you can outsource but when getting of the ground you have to figure out yourself. This may be photography to get good pictures of your product, marketing, negotiating, photoshop, business communication just to name a few. Yes, you could search the web for information on this but you have to pick and choose what is a reliable source and how long you want to search and add to your timeframe.
One of my favorite classes is Create a Marketing Plan & Grow Your Standout Business by Tara Gentile will be available as an On Air FREE class on August 22-23rd. The description of the class from Creative Live is-
Join bestselling Money & Life instructor and CoCommercial founder Tara Gentile for a 2-day class on creating the marketing foundation and plan you need to grow your standout business.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Build a year-long marketing calendar so you’re never caught off guard by your business’s marketing needs
- Quickly and confidently prepare an effective marketing message for a product or service using a foundational set of building blocks that turn so-so campaigns into money-makers
- Create a schedule and plan for your marketing campaign using multiple channels, such as email, social media, blogging, or video, so you know you’re getting your offers in front of the right people
- Design a system for your marketing campaigns that can be optimized and automated so that you can spend less time on the hands-on work of marketing
On August 23-24th The FREE On Air Class is Vanessa Van Edwards The Power Of Negotiation.
- Agonize about claiming your worth
- Have a fear of saying no because you think you might offend someone.
- Worry about negotiations because you are afraid they might turn into confrontations
- Have a lack of confidence when standing up for what you want.
- Are uneasy because you know you could be making more money in your job or business, but you don’t know how to ask.
You can set up your free (no credit card requried) Creative Live profile and RSVP for this class today!
If you haven’t checked out Creative Live, I highly recommend it. There are many free options as well as paid class options that are totally worth every penny!
Also! If you download the app on your IOS device, you can get your daily creative fix on with 1 free lesson of your choice, each and every day!
Have you taken a Creative Live Class? Which one and what were your thoughts on it?