15 Ways To Help You Get Traffic To Your Website
Getting traffic to your site can sometimes feel overwhelming and difficult. Here are some tips to help you drive traffic to your site. The key to getting traffic to your website is great content and consistency! Click To Tweet
- Forum Marketing– Share your expertise with people who are asking questions about your industry. The important word here being share. People will see your knowledge and will come to respect you as an expert to consult on the subject.
- Blog Comments– Leave thoughtful, relevant comments on other blogs.
- Share your post on Twitter and re-tweet old post as well.
- Content Aggregators– Alltop.com, Stumble Upon, Livinvia, ect…
- Look for Guest Blogging Opportunities
- Expert Round-Ups– You can do expert round-ups and get featured experts to share.
- Include Social Share buttons. This seems obvious but there are A LOT of blogs out there that don’t have them.
- Join a Facebook Group. Most have a blog share or promotion day.
- Be a resource.
- Create great content.
- Create helpful tutorials
- Optimize your title tags– your title should be clear and concise. Feature your keyword, and not be overly short or long. Try to keep it under 70 characters maximum.
- Encourage engagement. Ask your audience a question and reply and encourage their responses to open up discussions.
- Be consistent in your posting. Post on a consistent schedule.
- Publish more articles. A study by HubSpot showed that when 16+ articles were post per month the blog received 3.5 times more traffic.