Easy Teacher Appreciation Gifts
*This post does include some affiliate links. This means if you decide to use one of the offers that I may reeive a small commission at no additional cost to you**
Teachers Appreciation is next week! If you’re as busy as I’ve been and this has snuck up on you- no worries! I’ve got some great ideas for that can be put together quickly!
Teachers have a very important job, and they put up with so much. They give their all to their students each year instilling wisdom and a love for learning. Considering that they lay this educational foundation for our children they don’t get paid nearly enough. These gifts don’t make up for for that, but they can be tokens of appreciation for all that they do.
- Nacho Average Teacher– Who doesn’t love chips and salsa? A fun way to let them know they are special.
3. Frame Crayons An adorable idea! You could even do this with crayons that you have around or even using melted ones to create some art for your childs teacher.
4. My Teacher Is The Balm These are cute and useful!
5. Seeds- A sweet reminder for them to have everytime they see the flowers that grow from the seeds
6. Clorox Wipes I’m not sure there’s a teacher out there who doesn’t love Clorox Wipes! And these look great too!
7. Crayon Pencil Holder– I love this idea! It’s eady to do with cans that you can clean up and glue crayons around for an adorable utensil holders.
8. Fingerprints This sweet poem is a great way to remind teachers how important they are!
9. Extra Mile Want to do a gift for everyday during this week? This is a perfect, small filler idea that can be used!
10. Class Names in Apple– I used this one last year for my daughters teacher and framed it in a shadow box. She passed it around the class for all the kids to find their names (thankfully, I triple checked that I had everyone..lol!)
11. Thank You For Being A Great Teacher Printable– What’s sweeter than having a little one fill out and give to their teacher. It’s definitley a gift from the heart!
13. For My Teacher Printable– This one is from etsy, it is adorable and you could purchase something like this that is printable or even make your own in Mirosoft Word or Canva!
14. Apple Candy Holder – This is adorable! A plant holder and bottom turned into an apple. Not to mention filled with cholcoate :)!
15. Mani-Thanks– An adorable thank you gift that is thoughtful and useful!
16. All That And A Bag Of Chips– Is it Monday morning and you completely forgot but don’t want your child to go empty handed? Here you go! Cute, and yummy!
17. My Teacher Is Awesome Printable– Another great option to have your child answer the prompts!
18. Amazon Gift Card– Always a go-to! When in doubt, they can get something lovely from Amazon! Great for the Amazing Teacher in your life!
I do think it’s important to send things that are thoughtful, helpful, and from the heart. This year, I’ve got a couple things planned- one is a Shutterfly book I had printed with some pictures throughout the year. My daughter’s teacher loves the book “If you give a Mouse a Cookie” so switched it up to “If you give (Teacher Name) a Student” and inside put pictues with “what will happen next”.
Do you have any ideas or plans for Teachers Appreciation Week?