It’s Fall Y’all! All Things Fall:Party Edition
I love Fall and cooler weather. It makes me want to go outside and do activities. One of my favorite activities is lunch or dinner outside with friends and family. Plus, we’re not really Halloween people…it’s not something we ever celebrated as kids growing up although my parents did always make sure we got candy, whether it was from them or a church festival so I in no way feel like I missed out on something.
It can be hard to find ideas for a non-Halloween party but with some searching, I was able to. Here are some of my favorite Pinterest Inspired ideas for a Fall Party!
Fall Party Ideas
- Easy Creative Fall Party Ideas
- How to Host a Backyard Party
- Dishes Setup
- Hot Chocolate Bar
- Popcorn Setup
- 6. Smore’s Setup
Craft and Decorations
There are so many ideas for decorations that relate to this time of year that go beyond Halloween and as a bonus, they definitely work through Thanksgiving as well! Here are some fun craft activities that help serve as an alternative to Halloween party decor.
- Pumpkins- I love the idea of adding to these honeycombs to make them pumkins
- Leaf Garland – This is a super easy Cricut Craft!
- 30 DIY Projects
Fun Food Ideas
- Corn on the Cob This looks super easy to do! My family members are huge popcorn lovers!
- Acorns I cannot wait to try these! I love the Oreo balls that are around at Christmas and these are mostly another version of that.
- Carmel Apples– Bitesize Carmel Apples! What more could you ask for :)!
Fun For Kids
1. Bingo I used this at a recent Fall Gathering we had and used candy corn as the “place markers.” The kids LOVED it!
What are your favorite Fall Party Ideas?