Super Bowl Snacks for the Big Game….Or to Hold You Over Until This is Us
My team didn’t make it to the big game, but it was a fun ride anyway. Super Bowl, whether you watch for the game or commercials is a time when you hang out with family and friends to enjoy the show. After seeing last week’s “This is Us” it may be the last time you ever watch a Super Bowl before your heart is officially torn into pieces. Here are some Super Bowl snack ideas for the big game…or to hold you over until This is Us comes on.
- Fruit Kabobs Healthy, easy and delicious. A must have at your Super Bowl Party!
2. Pizza Bagels I’d find almost any excuse to have these. Pizza and football always go well together though.
3. Chicken & Waffle Sliders Don’t knock it til you try it is all I’m saying!
4.Chocolate Covered Strawberry Footballs Some healthy mixed with some sweet. These are cute and delicious!
5. Mini Mac-n-Cheese Bites Everybody loves mac-n-cheese! Especially kids! Check this out for your little ones to enjoy!
6. Football Pizza Pockets– Big Pizza fan here, and how cute are these football pockets?
7. Football Veggie Tray Appetizers are the perfect way to get some healthy goods in both adults and kids. Check out this colorful, healthy idea!
8. Avacado Hummus Dip I love hummus and avocado. Add them together..perfection!
9.Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Puff Pastry– This might be heaven. You may want to save some of these as comfort food during “This is Us”
10. Football People I’m not a hotdog person but the kids are, and I cannot deny how cute this idea is!
11. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap– One of my FAVORITE things! Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Don’t worry This is Us fans, there’s no crock pot involved here!!
12. Nutella Football Truffles– Saving the best for last, check out these Nutella Football Truffles. Amazing!!
Hope you find these yummy recipes helpful in planning your party food!
Will you be watching the Super Bowl or waiting for This is Us?